What we are about
- Share about Gods grace through faith, the way to salvation.
- Jesus God's only begotten Son given for this salvation.
- Share God's love and truth.
- Where God is transforming lives, and bringing peace and rest for the soul.
- Proclaim and promote a relationship with Jesus.
- Restoration / Regeneration and love of God.
- Share about the reality of Jesus who makes all this possible, salvation, and healing.
- Joy in believing and becoming an overcomer, because the joy of the Lord is our strength.
- Where walking by Faith and not by sight, brings about the power of God in our lives.
- Joy in the Spirit our comforter, the Spirit of Truth.
Grace Is Greater: God's Plan to Overcome Your Past, Redeem Your Pain, and Rewrite Your Story.
At a time in my life when I was searching and seeking for something in my life, something to change, I needed something but not knowing what. There was many things that controlled my life. I was losing everything, my wife and kids, my job, my house, myself. Finally it was all gone and I found myself sitting in my soon to be taken house, all by myself.
Before my wife left she put a phone number on the wall by the phone, which I was to use to call for help. You know how hard it is for a man to ask for help? I paced all day to finally get up the nerve to call this man whose number was left for me. I needed to talk to him. Everybody could see the situation I was in, but me!
Finally I wasn't in denial about it anymore. I needed help. I called, he came over right away, what struck me was what he said about Jesus, he introduced me to Him, and then he prayed for me. It wasn't a ritualistic type prayer, but a prayer that the person he was praying to was right there in the room, it seemed so real I looked around to check to see who was there. This type of praying was new to me. He was serious with what he said and who he was talking to. He was praying and believing that what he said would happen. I never saw it in that light before.
The following Sunday morning the thought came to me the body and blood of Jesus. I kept saying this over and over in my mind, the body and blood of Jesus. What does this mean? I wondered. I went to church that morning and during the communion service it finally struck me like a ton of bricks. A light came on, for the first time I grasped the reality of the body and blood of Jesus, He really did that for me, died on the cross for me. He took my place.
In my mind's eye I could see Jesus on the cross, the suffering that took place. Now that is what changed my life, I haven't been the same since. I am so thankful that I met Jesus there at the cross, and now I know He is real in my life. I have my wife and kids back and things have worked out. I have been forgiven. I have a new job, a new life that we share and a place that we call home, not just a place to live. Thanks to Jesus. And He can do the same for you. Clayton
I know that life has left a mark on me,
But did I leave a mark on life?
Did I do the best I could or just survive?
Did I pass by here?
Was there something in my path that left a mark,
Or was I merely walking through this life to quickly?
Did I leave a sweet memory or was it sickly?
Did I pass by here?
I have seen my footprints in the sand.
But did they linger and leave a mark?
Did my heart touch yours or was it dark?
Did I pass by here?
I want to leave this earth and know that I came.
With hope my journey was not in vain.
Because we touched in life, we’re not the same.
Did I pass by here?
Wendy April 17, 2014
Statement of Faith
- that all Scripture the Holy Bible is the inspired, and authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- in the one triune eternal God, existent in three persons. The Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Matt. 3:16 - 17 Matt. 28:19, 2 Corinthians 5:19.)
- in the eternal Father, Creator of heaven and earth, to whom all things will be subjected so that He may be all and in all. (1 Cor 15:28.)
in the eternal Son, begotten of the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ incarnate, in whom dwells the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
(John 1:1-14, John 10:30, John 17:1, Col 2:9, Phil 2:6-7)
- in the Holy Spirit who is completely personal and completely God. He is coequal and coeternal with the Father and the Son. (Acts 5:3-4, John 16:13-15.)
- repentance brings justification by regeneration of the Holy Spirit for personal salvation through faith in the atonement. (Acts 17:30, Gal 3:22,26, Eph 1:7, 2:8-9, John 5:10-13, Rom 3:24, Rom 4:3-5, Rom 5:1-2, John 3:3,5,7, 2 Cor 5:17-19, John 14:6, Col 1:14.)
- in dedication to God and separation from evil, which is experience of sanctification by the Spirit through faith in Christ. (John 17:17,19, Heb 10:10-14, 1 Thess 5:23, 2 Tim 2:19-22, 1 Pet 1:14-16.)
in the experience of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit to those who ask and receive with initial evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.(Acts 2:1-4, Acts 10:44-46, Acts 19:1-6,)
Some related scriptures about the baptism of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:8, Acts 11:16, Acts 1:4-8, Acts 1:5, 1 Cor 14:18, Acts 8:12-17, Matt 3:11, Luke 24:49, John 16:13-15, 2 Cor 3:18.)
- in the supernatural abilities given by God through the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. (1 Cor 12:4-11, 1 Cor 12:7, 1 Cor 12:24-25.)
- all may have Divine Healing which is provided for in the atonement.(Matt 8:16-17, 1 Cor 12:28-30, Jas 5:14.)
- in Water Baptism by immersion, identifies believers with Christ, in is death, burial and resurrection. (Matt 28:19, Mark 16:15-16, Acts 2:38,41, Acts 8:36-39, Rom 6:3-5.)
- Easton's Bible Dictionary
- English to Greek Lexicon
- Smith Wigglesworth Amazon
- E.W. Kenyon Amazon
- Shattering The Shackles of Shame
Prayer RequestsWe will believe with you in prayer, email us your prayer requests. Click here to email us.